Saturday, August 13, 2011

Flash Mobbing

As usual this morning started with a cup of java in my hand and a slightly bewildered look on my face. So often in the morning when I wake, I feel like I have not achieved enough and I am falling behind on my painting. For me the painting process starts way before I enter the studio or pick up a brush. After some chores were done and I cooked enough food to last the weekend. I packed up my paints and head to the flash mob location, in Oakhurst! An email I received earlier in the week said "leave your worries at home, just bring your paint brush for the atist flash mob." So off I go!

I met a lot of good people that either paint or support artist it was a blast! Tomorrow I'll work twice as hard. . . after my cup of Java of course :)

2 comments:

  1. I have enjoyed reading about your life as a painter. What is Flash Mobbing ? I too am an artist and I enjoy learning all I can from other creative souls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lee Ann,
    It's always nice to meet another artist. Here is a link to my favorite Flash Mob.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQLCZOG202k

    So now artist (painters) are doing it too. It could be a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete